Pages

Saturday, August 8, 2009

How to Integrate AJAX with Publishing SharePoint Site Templates

Hello Friends, 

When I have enabled AJAX with SharePoint into my site, I need to do lots of configuration changes into my site related to adding some new sections into web.config file, etc. 

This link is very useful; it’s giving us step by step instruction for how to integrate AJAX with SharePoint site.  

http://sharepoint.microsoft.com/blogs/mike/Lists/Posts/Post.aspx?ID=3 

But I have figured out that we need to make some more changes into master page in which we have publishing SharePoint site templates, Collaborate SharePoint site template

We need to open master page of Collaboration Site Template and need to add below lines. 

<BODY scroll=”yes”>

  <form runat=”server”>

 <WebPartPages:SPWebPartManager runat=”Server”/>

 <asp:ScriptManager runat=”server”></asp:ScriptManager> 

Hope it will help to someone! 

Thanks and Enjoy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment